Welcome to SUYP CATS LOVERS' CHALLENGES. Come and join us with all your Kitty Kreations and snag some furbulous FUR-EEBIES throughout the Posts or from the FREEBIES page at the top of the Blog. You may use any images you like and make any type of projects but a CAT has to be the main focus. Hi, it's Fiki.I decided to keep running this blog challenge as a tribute to our dear friend Sue. ❤ I did not want to see this blog closed, because I know Ike/Sue loved cats as much as I do. She was very devoted on her island to spaying stray cats. Ike is irreplaceable...

Followers

Friday 2 September 2016

WINNER, WINNER - CHIKKIN DINNER :-)

Meeeoowww - and happy Friday :-D
I am here to announce the WINNER of the 100 Followers Candy. I put all the names in a cat basket and plucked out..............

NANA CONNIE


100 FOLLOWERS CANDY !!!


If you don't have a Big Shot or similar machine with which to use this, please let me know and I will swap this Prize for something else. :-D

Purrlease contact IKE with your snail mail address :-D 

9 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats to Nana Connie! Enjoy your new goodies! Thanks to Ike for the giveaway! Wishing you many more followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Nana Connie. Also congrats to Ike for reaching 100 Followers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Nana Connie! You make the cutest cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited, Ike! Thanks for pulling my name out of the hat. Will be sending off an email in just a few minutes. :-D Hugs, NanaConie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YaY !!! Got your email and will post it tomorrow :-D Congrats xoxoxox

      Delete