Welcome to SUYP CATS LOVERS' CHALLENGES. Come and join us with all your Kitty Kreations and snag some furbulous FUR-EEBIES throughout the Posts or from the FREEBIES page at the top of the Blog. You may use any images you like and make any type of projects but a CAT has to be the main focus. Hi, it's Fiki.I decided to keep running this blog challenge as a tribute to our dear friend Sue. ❤ I did not want to see this blog closed, because I know Ike/Sue loved cats as much as I do. She was very devoted on her island to spaying stray cats. Ike is irreplaceable...

Followers

Friday 27 November 2015

ARE YOU BRUSHING UP THEM KITTIES ?


Hello there Kitty Peeps,

Well - it's nearly here..... are you getting excited yet ?????
I have been working away behind the scenes to snag us some awesome Sponsors for the Challenge and am working on the 2016 diary right now :-D

To keep you going and to get ready for our first Challenge, I give you a brand new digi image that I drew up today... it's called " THE CATMOUSE TREE "....  and I expect this is what my tree will be like when I put it up next week, what with up to 10 kitties inside the house at one time and some of them haven't ever seen the tree !!! hahaha  I would love to have a set of Mouse tree lights though :-D 

I hope you might find this useful for your CatMouse cards... so an early Merry CatMouse to you all.


Just Click on the image and then Save.

IMAGE NOW UP THE TOP ON 'FREEBIES' PAGE



Please NO SHARING, PINNING etc. or passing on my images in any form. Thank you. xxxxxx


Feel free to snag a Challenge Badge as well if you would like one :-)


See you for the 1st Challenge on TUESDAY 1st DECEMBER 2015... woohoo - can't wait xxxxxxxx

20 comments:

  1. Pussies ready. Just waiting for the challenge and we'll be purring along. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Thank you so much, Ike! I'll be joining your challenge in December for sure! Such a fun badge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. So cute and right up my "alley"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this lovely kitty tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo so fun! Brilliant image, thank you sooo much!
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this wonderful image. Looking forward to the challenge starting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Christmas tree! Love the kitties. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your CatMouse tree!!!! Those mouse lights are hilarious and the kitties in the tree and on the gifts are wonderful. LOVE that you included a kitty who has had so much excitement that he is ready for a nap!!! Thanks for the freebie.
    I'm sooooooooooo excited for your challenge blog to start up!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this stamp and i will definately be playing along

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you for this cute image!
    love it!
    can wait to start challege!
    hugs
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the mouse pointy thing LOL this sounds like great fun, Ike! another winning challenge blog to play at yay! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how too cute, great new digi. I would love to see your 10 kitty house when you erect that tree!! You and the girls are going to have some great fun! Thanks for the freebie it's of course adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've added your badge to my left-hand sidebar! Can't believe this starts next week - I'm not ready! Wondering if you have made up any rules yet... like how many entries are permitted. Trying to plan ahead...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have - they are on Post #1....... only 3..... MUST have cats of course, must be new and enter as many as you like :-D


      Huggies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Delete
  14. OMGosh - what a fantastic tree - LOL .. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG!!! I almost missed this! Was away for most of the weekend and couldn't keep up with all the cyber doings. What a fabulous freebie! Love, love, LOVE! Thanks so much! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank You so much for this awesome image, i'll definitely be using it.
    hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete